Thursday 18 November 2010

I will be there for you……………

Long time back, there was a start,
Before you and I were way apart,
Far but close, into eachother’s heart,
That’s how the story starts….

I will be there in your thoughts,
Be there in your dreams,
Be there in your aspirations,
Be there in your streams,
Be there in the flowers for you to smell.
Be there in stories for you to tell,
Be there in the sun for you to feel,
Be there in your life like the fortune wheel.

Be there in the breeze if you don’t mind,
Be there anywhere for you to find.
Be there in everything that you love very much.

I will be there at night,
Be there at day,
Be there at dawn,
At dust not far away….

I will be everywhere,
Whenever you need,
Waiting for you like a plant in the seed,

Call me from your heart
For you to find,
I will be there for you, if you don’t mind………………..

1 comment:

Caroline & Hansel said...

I'm shocked...never know that you could actually write so well

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...