Tuesday 31 May 2011

Terrific fret --> 1

It was that late night and it was jet dark, only the headlight of the vechicle was visible; the bus driver was managing to drive down the street with mountains holding up high on both the sides of the road. We in the bus were cracking hilarious jokes and were in fulswing of our mood as we were returning from a picnic.

As we travelled  somewhat safe distance we could smell something; it wasn’t a common smell but was smelling as if something is burned / burning; it was the smell of the fire; but still we ignored it and asked the bus driver to increase the cooling of the airconditioner. As I always sit at the left hand side of the bus and could easily view the outside road; my eyes caught the terrific scene which was happening at a 20 feet distance. It was a huge bucollic village burning, it was such a horrifying scene and everyone’s heart came into their mouth looking at such. We were passing through the same road and witnessed the fire. It looked like as if it was a village/ place of katevadi’s. There was not even a single vehicle other than ours passing through that lane. It was as if our eyes met with a monster and there was a sudden silence in the bus. None of us could identify or recongise that juncture. It was for the first time I witnessed myself in such a delima; did not know how to move further and what should be the next step. After I was out of the blues of my own thought process I turned my attention to the bus driver; he was sweating, confused and lost, fear mounted up in his heart which could be easily identified he was fearing to move ahead; he was so confused that he lost his way back home. As it was jet dark with nothing visible ahead. We could see only till at a distance as far as the burning fire could throw the light; it was although visible to the nacked eyes but the inner consicous was in great fear that couldn’t understand and articulate and understand. He then diverted the way and drove down the soft soil; we didn’t realise it untill we could feel that the bus isn’t moving ahead. We were stucked in the mid of the farm of a nearby village.

As it was too dark ahead with no moon on the top and with no one on that lonely road. We stayed there until next morning and realised that we were in the mid of the mud-iland……. This  registered in our hearts like a hole in one’s heart…


And the story continuous……………

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...